- Estate Litigation Update: Munro v James, 2020 BCSC 1348
- Saskatchewan Estate Litigation Update: Nelson v Wagner, 2021 SKQB 113
- What if the will gives away an asset that is subject to an agreement for sale?
- Saskatchewan Estate Litigation Update: McStay v Berta Estate, 2021 SKCA 51
- Can someone be held liable for the misdeeds of a co-executor?
Affidavit Evidence agreement for sale Co-Executors Contested Will estate accounting estate assets estate beneficiary Estate Bequest Estate Gift Estate Law Estate Litigation estate planning Estates Executor's Accounting executor compensation executor fees Executor Liability Executors Executor Wrongdoing Joint and Several Liability Joint Title Disputes making a will New Will Powers of Attorney Probate Rectification of Wills release of lawyers notes Removal of Executors Renunciation of Executor Resignation of Executor Resulting Trust Right of Survivorship Solicitor Client Privilege Solumn Form standing Testamentary Capacity Undue Influence who can see the will file Will Challenge Will Dispute